Monday, October 25, 2010

Pre-scheduled posts...

Since I appear to be unable to remember to post regularly, I think I am going to try auto-posting. At least that way, the one time I remember to pop in may result in a few days' worth of things to see. I also know the closer to the holidays we get, the fewer things I'll be able to remember. Who am I kidding, I'm lucky to remember my own name most days, let alone anything else! Finally my Christmas supply order came in the mail on Thursday, so I finished sorting through last year's supplies and now just have to make some room in my crafting cave so that we don't have to trip over boxes of stuff until January. The problem is, what to put away until then?? It's always a chore to get done, thus my putting it off until there's no choice.
Supplies: Papers from K&Co, Citronella;
cherries image rub-on from Royal & Langnickel;
circular "thank you" rub-on, Kaisercraft;
"cherry on top" sentiment stamp from Stampendous;
plain "thank you" rub-on from Making Memories

xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: