Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I want rats in a bag, please.

(Overheard as Riley plays in the kitchen...he has now added that he would like them chocolate-covered! And, apparently, they will cost 16 cents. lol)

Tomorrow Connor will play in a dodgeball game in River Hebert - the first time he has signed up for anything extra-curricular. He's pretty excited. I have scrapbooking club tomorrow after school, so Rob will drive out with the bus and then drive Connor back separately afterwards to make it to work a little faster. I'm not sure Rob has ever been on a school trip - and this one only has 16 kids, all in grade six, so I'm not even sure it counts. Still, I don't think I'll look this gift horse in the mouth.

Supplies: Papers all from Imaginisce;
stamps all from The Cat's Pajamas;
penguin & bear covered in white Fun Flock, Stampendous!;
felt leaf & poinsettia from Hero Arts; brad from Basic Grey

Now, I have no idea why it looks otherwise, but the two white ovals are the same colour, from the same piece of paper. Go figure. I love these little felt embellishments - for several years I've bought every package I could get my hands on, and then I tend to use them sparingly. So far I've been good about using them this year, and I hope to find some more this weekend as now I'm out of the poinsettias, and nearly out of snowflakes. Today was a bit of a slushy day weather-wise, so the snowy Christmasy days are not far off....I hear jingle bells!!

xoxo
Jessi

No comments: