Monday, November 29, 2010

Season's Greetings

Supplies: K & Co paper, die cut girl, tag;
doily sponged with Old Paper distress ink;
Offray ribbon

Well, I've been cranking out the Christmas cards - and hardly had a chance to take pictures of any! I always say that I'm in it for the fun parts, and it's totally true. The plain old cutting cardstock, folding and trimming, and photographing or scanning is just not my favourite. I made a trip to Truro on Saturday to Carsand-Mosher for new goodies, and dug into them this morning. Among them were a few little Christmas bits, including more vintage yumminess like this little girl. And doilies are quickly becoming a staple for me. I found some fantastic ones in the "wedding craft" supply that state on the package that they are greaseproof. I worried that they wouldn't take ink well, but in fact that seems to improve how smoothly the ink applies.
I'm on call for homework help, and already by question number 5 Connor's yodeling that he can't do it alone. One more pretty before I go:
Supplies: Paper from Making Memories;
poinsettia/sentiment die cut from K & Co;
pearls from Dollarama
xoxo
Jessi

No comments: