Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Moxie Fab Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Challenge - LOVE!

Moxie Fab has the challenges that seem to get me going the most - this time it's a series of 4 favourite occasions for paper crafters. My first finished & scanned one is in the theme of love.


Supplies: Papers from Basic Grey, Sugar Rush;
snow-couple & heart rub-ons from Royal Langnickel;
snowflakes (Martha Stewart punches) from glitter paper;
heart button from Dress It Up!
Now, besides the background paper, it may not be immediately obvious why I'd put this into the challenge. It looks kind of Christmasy...but if you look closely, you'll see what I'm thinking: in the circle are the words "I love you for who you are." Check out the challenge details at Moxie Fab's blog entry.
xoxo
Jessi

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessi! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)