Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OMG, Day 2 on Day 2!

Day 2 in the 30 Days of Creativity...

What colors are meaningful to you and why?

My favourite colour is green, nearly any colour of green. I am not even sure how to express why it's meaningful to me! All colours are meaningful to me, in that I love them all, and create with them all. I do remember hating brown, and orange, and I use them both all the time now. This is a much harder question than I anticipated... How about this? I find that, during the winter months, I am drawn to bright colours, probably in an effort to counter the darker days.

Here's a bright & shiny card to hopefully bring some brightness to your day:


Supplies: all papers from Basic Grey "Lemonade;"
vase punch by Marvy Uchida; leaf frond punch by Martha Stewart;
Happy Birthday sentiment from My Favourite Things, stamped in Regal Rose ink;
tag die from Provo Craft; ribbon from Offray
All the quilling paper is from Lake City, and the quilling all done by me
 Sarah, if you could let me know what you think about these photos the next few days - I'm learning how to use the camera, slowly, and the editing software. I got about 10 usable photos out of 2 hours' work today. Yay me!
xoxo,
Jessi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, this card is BEAUTIFUL!!! The picture quality is good on this one.