Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back to the regular grind...

Love, schmove! {lol!}

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...hopefully I can keep on this semi-regular posting schedule. We'll see!

So, how about another 30 Days of Creativity post? It's been a while. I got stuck on the one that asks us to create a self-portait by drawing or photographing...so I'm going to skip it & maybe come back to it later.

Day 10: Create something today inspired by nature!

I think a lot of what I create is inspired by nature. It's hard not to be inspired by nature, with its riot of colours and creatures.


Supplies: paper from Basic Grey "Curio;"
Yellow/grey bird die-cut from K&Co;
lace trim from Hero Arts


Supplies: paper from Mariposa Mat Stack, DCWV;
Happy Birthday stamp from Kaisercraft, stamped with Memories Art Print Brown
& glittered with Sakura Stardust pen;
bird die-cut from K & Co; cream lace "leaves" from Hero Arts;
button from Basic Grey; red flower crocheted by me
 Birds are one of my favourite natural inspirations. Realistic birds, cartoon birds, stylized birds...all gorgeous, and can be elegant or fun.
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: