Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Supplies: all papers from Cosmo Cricket, "Togetherness;"
'happy happy' stamp from Daisy Bucket; Palette Noir ink;
brad from Basic Grey
I used two patterns from the package of paper, adhered them back-to-back, and then made the pinwheel. I even managed to attach it in such  a way that the pinwheel can still turn...that tickled me :) And I just love this sentiment - I only vaguely remember watching "Ren and Stimpy," but I can still hear the little tune in my head.

Supplies: paper from Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely;"
flowers from Recollections; brad from Basic Grey;
sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado;
Chickie Sundae stamps from Stampendous;
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic on glass & straw
 Thank goodness for bright colours this time of year - I can't remember the last time I reached for brown or grey papers, and they're often favourites.
Supplies: papers from My Mind's Eye "Tickled Pink;"
Stamps from My Favorite Things (ala modes collection);
buttons from Dress it Up!; colouring done with Prismacolor pencils & Dove blender;
white layer cut with Nestabilities Labels 4
I covet all of the girls in the ala mode collection from My Favorite Things - they release two a month, and they're just adorable with their oversized accoutrements. I imagine it won't be long before I give in and buy more. 

xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: