Monday, March 14, 2011

Wishing you Well!

"Get Well" cards are something I don't make very often - I was going through my stash of cards last week & realized that the get well cards I had, I've had for quite some time. I received this darling little Pure Innocence doctor as a Teaser Time prize from My Favorite Things in January, and had only had a chance to use it once, so I pulled him back out & gave him a whirl. He's watercoloured using reinkers. 
Supplies: papers from Basic Grey "Archaic;"
doctor stamp from My Favorite Things;
coloured with Adirondack Salmon, and Distress Vintage Photo & Antique Linen;
"wishing you well" stamp from Hero Arts, stamped with Vintage Photo


I am nearly finished with my second package of "Archaic" papers...they have been my go-to paper for masculine cards for a long time, and I wish I could find some more! I really like how this turned out suitable for a guy, even though the PI image is pretty cutesy.
xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: