Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Floral Silhouettes

Supplies: Sentiments from Gina K Designs, stamped with Tumbled Glass & Dusty Concord;
'grass' stamps from Inkadinkado, stamped with Wild Honey & Peeled Paint;
floral silhouette from Digital Princess, stamped with Tumbled Glass;
mini flower silhouette from Studio G, stamped with Dusty Concord;
misc. rhinestones

Supplies: Spring Mix Flower Soft;
branch & bird from Inkadinkado;
Sentiment from Kaisercraft;
Versamark, Dusty Concord, & Peeled Paint ink; clear EP;
Nestabilities Label 4; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder;
edges inked with Dusty Concord 

Supplies: Papers from Basic Grey 'kraft basics;"
Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Fired Brick, Black Soot distress inks;
Grass stamps (paint and brick) from Inkadinkado;
butterfly stamp unknown; floral silhouette from Digital Princess;
Birthday sentiment from Kaisercraft;
edges inked with paint, brick, and marmalade
Supplies: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, scrap paper;
cotton crochet thread for antennae; misc. rhinestones;
Thanks stamp from Stampin' Up!;
grasses from Inkadinkado;
floral silhouette from Digital Princess;
Tumbled Glass, Dried Marigold distress inks;
Citrus and Purple Twilight Adirondack inks
The time change has really thrown me for a loop - it took just a day to get used to Vancouver time, but I've been home for a week now and still don't feel like I'm running on the right time. I've heard that going east is harder to adjust to, and four hours is a lot, but really...any time now would be nice! I'm managing to get up at the right time, more or less, and still taking my usual nap of a couple hours, but by 7 pm I am wiped - I've fallen asleep sitting up the last few days. That nap only lasts 10-15 minutes, but then I'm wide awake at bedtime, and unable to fall asleep until 1-2-3 in the morning. Ugh. The five o'clock alarm is not a welcome sound after that. I think being up all night on the flight home may have messed it up more than the time change - a good reminder that I'm not a university student any more, and all-nighters require recovery now :)

I finished another baby blanket - this one just for fun - and started another. Little projects usually equal instant gratification, which is apparently important to my crafty mojo. I plan on bringing the blankets to the market with me - not sure how to price them yet, but I'll figure that out in the next few days. Pictures should follow if I get my act together!

xoxo,
Jessi

No comments: