Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shopping our Stash #34 - All that Glitters, Sparkles, or Shines!

..these are a few of my favourite things...but not to photograph. So please excuse the glare on the first photo!

Supplies: green paper from Basic Grey "Lauderdale;"
mermaid sticker from PSX;
clear & blue glitter glue from Studio G;
pearls & rhinestones from $ store

seashell sticker on the envelope is also from PSX
Shopping our Stash wants you to use either a Dilly Beans Stamps image or anything with shine, sparkle, shimmer, glitter, sparkle...etc...in this week's dive into your stash. Link up your creation by Tuesday January 17! For me, the items I pulled out of my stash were the gorgeous stickers from PSX (sniff) that I've been hoarding and doling out slowly over the last 4-5 years, and the yellow & green rhinestones.

So here goes the first of a few challenge posts from me today...Riley had the stomach flu Thursday night (horrors) and I spent the next couple of days sleeping. I'm hoping that was my body's way of fighting it off - but I know from experience that we have a full week of wondering whether anyone else is going to catch it. Lysol & sanitizer are currently my very best friends.

xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Great card!! I LOVE sparkle!! All these rhinestones and pearls symbolizing water bubbles - gorgeous - love this card!!

Crystal said...

Wow, great card, love all the sparkle, glitter & shine! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS this week :)

Anonymous said...

WowZers for the BL-ing!! SO pretty, I love it!

Emily Keaton said...

Ooooooooooooooooooo, s-p-a-r-k-l-y!! Gosh, those really are hard to photograph. I love that jeweled frame! Gosh, how I hate sickness season. Yeah, Lysol and Purell are where it's at, baby. Good luck!

Deena said...

ooohhh sooo sparkly...totally hits our theme this week without a doubt! thanks for playing along at shopping our stash this week.

Theresa said...

Isn't it terrible that we hoard things that can make cards this gorgeous! I think if I actually used the things I have I wouldn't have to go buy things for quite a while. Beautiful card!!

JJ Bolton said...

Yay for you for using so many gems!!! In the case of rhinestones, I'm a firm believer that more is more:)

Hope you feel better girl!

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is stunning. great work