Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Smattering of Thank You Cards

I have quite a stash of cards that I didn't blog before Christmas, since of course I was busy blogging Christmas cards...so today I'll share the thank you cards!

Supplies: papers from DCWV "Citronella;"
'thank you' sticker from SRM;
deer, hedgehog, skunk, and tree from Walmart kit;
Cotton Ball fun flock from Stampendous;
sun's face from Market Street Stamps;
Memento London Fog ink
The grass/ground was made by cutting out the 'lime' pieces from a citrus patterned piece of paper and layering them. The extra clouds were cut out of another part of the patterned paper & popped up on foam tape.

Supplies: rainbow paper (made here);
Martha Stewart butterfly punch;
sentiment sticker from SRM;
rhinestone swirls from dollar store
 This was just plain FUN to do - I used my trusty "Zip Dry" glue to get the butterflies to stick where I'd folded them along the 'body' for dimension. The rainbow paper bled through to the other side, so no pesky white paper core showing through either. Score!

Supplies: papers and flower stamps from Basic Grey;
Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed distress inks;
Memento London Fog ink; 'thank you' stamp from Inkadinkado;

Supplies: papers from Kaisercraft "Chapter One;"
stamps from Pink Cat Studio;
Cotton Ball fun flock from Stampendous;
buttons from Basic Grey & stash;
standard circle Nesties; tumbled glass distress ink for sponging

Supplies: papers from Basic Grey;
sentiment sticker from SRM;
tulip stamp from PSX;
Palette Noir ink; coloured with Prismacolor pencils & Dove blender

Supplies: papers from MME;
buttons from Basic Grey;
letter stickers from K & Co
I have a whole page of challenge ideas written down in front of me, and hopefully I'll get some time at my desk today where I do something other than stare blankly at the space in front of me...

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Jessi, I love ALL of your thank you cards! Such variety here. :) And I love Zip Dry glue, too--it's my go-to adhesive. So glad I'm not the only one!!

OK, now no more staring blankly--go get busy!!!! ;D

Jen W. said...

Jessi, these are all so awesome! For once I don't have a stand out favourite - they're all so different and equally fabulous.
1. Love the lime grass - brilliant!
2. Rainbow delight - your paper is beautiful.
3. Love the layered stamping - gives the flowers so much dimension.
4. Sweet little fuzzy sheep!
5. Gorgeous colouring on the flower and I really want some of those SRM stamps!
6. That MME paper is some of my favourite and you can never go wrong with polka dots on anything! :)

Annette Allen said...

wow these are all amazing..Love all the fun designs..

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous cards Jessi I really love the rainbow of butterflies, so pretty1

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

All of your cards are fabulous in their own way - but my absolute favourite is the "butterfly-burst" with the lots of bling!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You really are a card making machine! I need to take lessons from you. These are ALL really fabulous! How cute is that sheep!

Jenny said...

These are all Fabulous Jessi and so different too, you have a talent for all styles but seeing as I'm a sucker for rainbow colours the butterflies look awesome I think. Then again the sheep is cute and I love them too!
Great work :)
Jenny x

walchowDesign said...

Great varieties of designs, Jessi! Love the rainbow trail of butterflies!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw! You've been busy!! These are absolutely lovely! My fave is the one with the butterflies, that's supergorgeous!!!
Hugs, Wendy

Jingle said...

These are absolutely fantastic cards! WOW! You are on a roll!!! So many great designs!

JJ Bolton said...

I don't know how you do it! What's the secret to keeping your mojo going? So many fun cards in this group!

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohh, so much eye candy, Jessi! Admittedly, the animal cards are my favourites. I love that group of grey forest cuties and the PCS sheep is classic!