Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DYSU #98 - Rainbows!

Holy moly, I almost forgot to link up my card for this week's DYSU challenge. And it's RAINBOWS. How could I miss out? I had to play!


Supplies: papers from My Mind's Eye; sun paper from Bo Bunny; buttons from stash; sun & sentiment stamps from Market Street Stamps; Memento Gray Flannel ink. 

That is the SADDEST little sun in the whole world. It's the eyebrows. 
This challenge ends this evening, so scurry over to DYSU and link up your rainbow project quickly! I'll be back soon with my Tuesday Morning Sketches post :)
xoxo,
Jessi


12 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Lovely rainbow card!!I loved all those cute and colourful buttons.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

~amy~ said...

awwww...a sad sun....

Your rainbow buttons to the rescue! Fun card!

Pauline said...

This is lovely Jessi, I love those fun buttons!

lostinpaper said...

Perfect sun for the sentiment... and those rainbow buttons are sooo cute Jessi, LoVe it!

Lindsey said...

Oh, he is so sad! But perfect for that earworm of a sentiment.

Angela said...

This is amazing...love your button rainbow (and the sad sun)!

Marlena M. said...

awwww, I've never seen a sad sun before...so sad! The sentiment is perfect though...you went the extra mile adhering/stitching through those buttons.

Emily Keaton said...

You ROCK rainbows like no other, Jessi! This is adorable! I've always loved that sweet little sun :)--or should I say :( ?? Have a great week!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh, he looks so sad!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! The sad sun is cute. The row of buttons is perfect. The card...a winnah! Thanks for joining the Rainbow challenge at DYSU!

Wida said...

so so sad, what a juxtaposition here with the cute rainbows but then raindrops and a sad sun! I like that song :)

Nance said...

Man, another really cute card with all those buttons! So clever! You are going to have to be called the crafty button lady! Very colorful. That sun is pretty sad but that makes him so cute!