Thursday, November 1, 2012

How'd I miss this?

Tammy posted a card for the Paper Smooches Thank You challenge, and I thought to myself...huh? How'd I miss that? With only a few hours left (it closes tonight at midnight) I got myself to work:
Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny;
Paper Smooches Word Up and Spiffy Scooters;
Palette Noir ink;
Mod Podge dimensional magic


I've paper pieced a bit of a scene together, and popped up the seat and fenders. I used Dimensional Magic on those & all 4 lights as well. The sentiment is done by selectively inking up the "scooting by to say hi" stamp from Spiffy Scooters and adding the "thank you" from Word Up. 
As you can no doubt see, I took my pictures while the gloss was still drying :)
xoxo,
Jessi

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Another challenge I'm going to miss, despite good intentions. :P Love the glossy parts of the scooter... fun card! Good luck!

~Tammy~ said...

This came out so cute! Love the glossy accents! You are such a fast crafter!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Looove this!! The shiny details on the scooter and the retro background!! Fun!!!
Hope all is well with you!!
Hugs, Wendy

walchowDesign said...

Love how you pop-up all the parts, Jessi! It really gives a 3D look on the scooter!