Thursday, November 8, 2012

My first four cards...oh, yikes!

**I have blog candy open until November 14 - click on Maggie the Cat in the top right there, and answer the skill-testing question in a comment on that post to enter!**

Well, Amy (of Tsuruta Designs, and Flashback Friday, and various other places of fame!) is hosting some golb ydnac, but you've got to share your first four blogged cards....and by share, repost. Own them :)

A word of warning - terrible, terrible images ahead. The cards? Not them. The pictures. I was using a scanner. I don't want to talk about it.

Original post from September 1, 2010
I still love quilling, and Basic Grey paper...
Original post from September 1, 2010
I still have & love this CC Designs girl stamp. And I still love gems, crazy colours,
and those Labels 4 Nesties.

Original post from September 2, 2010
I do still have & love this Stampendous set :) 

Original post (same as cat above)
There you go. Boy, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I still have all the stamps above, and use all the Nesties. And I think I've even shared most of these cards via Flashback Friday's various features! 
I have been Christmas card crafting like crazy...back to the crafty salt mines!
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

Jessi - these are great!!!!! Each one of them are fabulous. Your style may have changed a little but love these just the same!
Lynn

Notes by Nina said...

Goodness you have been busy :), all these are wonderful cards Jessi. I love that little chick bathing whipcream.

Debbie said...

Your style may have changed but at least you started out with style!! My first cards were awful and took me hours!!
I love the quilling!

Wendy ten Hove said...

These are fun, Jessi!! I especially love the first one, with the pretty flower background and the fun flowers created as eyecatchers! Pretty!!
Hugs, Wendy

Janice said...

These are great! I should try scanning today as my camera is on it's last leg (and I do mean last the other three quit a long time ago!)

Annette Allen said...

hehe these are fun... it is funny how we grow as crafters and picture takers..hehe.. Thanks for sharing..I think they are super cute..

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, these are terrific, Jessi!! These are all so you and still so current! Love those Stampendous animal cards. So much fun!!

Virginia L. said...

I must say that you were a PRO when you started out, Jessie! These are awesome cards and now you know how much you had evolved :) Way to go!

~amy~ said...

ahhhh, yes, the scanner. I did that in my earlier days prior to my blog..to make you feel better, here's my first posted card over on SCS, circa 2005

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/67605?&cat=500&ppuser=9420

I do recognize some of them so it much be FBF:) Super fun cards! Hey, there aren't any buttons...what?!

Thanks for linking up!!!

TGIF!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I never thought of scanning!

These are all neat! I think we all have a layout or image we revert to often. You are always able to crank out some great cards!

walchowDesign said...

They were awesome cards and how much you've grown into a pro, Jessi!

Lindsey said...

Totally fun cards! I used to scan my cards at the beginning, too. And hooray for Fluffles!

Unknown said...

SO fun! I love seeing everyone's first blogged cards. These are awesome. Love 'em