Friday, November 30, 2012

Not too Shabby, Frame by Frame!

I've been mulling over this edition of the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World since Cath posted it - because come on, crochet frames? I GOT THIS. And then I just kept thinking, and doubting, and overthinking, and darn it, this is supposed to be fun! So I relaxed, and made this:

Supplies: paper from Memory Box; angel stamp from PSX; sentiment from PTI; Bundled Sage distress ink; Versamark & white embossing powder; oval Nesties; lacy oval Nesties; bells, crochet thread, embroidery thread




Crochet and lace automatically bring shabby chic to mind for me, so I am also sharing this with the Drunken Stampers "Not Too Shabby" challenge (which ends tonight). This edition of the Tuesday Trigger is open until Sunday, December 2. 

               

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Wait, you CROCHETED in the Nestie?! THAT IS BRILLIANT!!! OMG, I see a future for my million miles of every color DMC floss ever made! I LOVE YOU!

Nance said...

Gorgeous! Great crocheted nestie! You are so multi-talented! I can't crochet or at least I've never tried. This is so beautiful!

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS card Jessi - LOVE it :)

~amy~ said...

awesome take on the trigger!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Jessi! I love how vintage yet modern it looks!

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful! Great with the crocheted edge, mint color, heat embossed images and those jingle bells!

Jen W. said...

Glad you relaxed and got on with it because this is gorgeous! Love the mint colours and the glittery bells. :)

lostinpaper said...

This is STUNNING Jessi! From your sweet frame, the colours and those bells! LoVe it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jessi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Simply gorgeous! Thanks for participating in our DRUNKEN STAMPERS challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Angela said...

Simply stunning...your crochet, plus the sparkle is fabulous!