Friday, November 2, 2012

Playing in Paradise #91 - Happy Anniversary!


It's my turn to hostess this week's challenge at Playing in Paradise, and it's also my 16th wedding anniversary. I couldn't resist combining the two :)

Look at those KIDS!

SBP PPC # 91
You'll have to hop over to the Playing in Paradise post to see my how-to, but here's my finished card:
Supplies: papers from Basic Grey;
Sapphire Pearlustre EP - Stampendous;
Versamark;
heart buttons from Dress it Up!;
blue buttons from stash
Have you got an anniversary card, gift, or layout up your crafty sleeve? There is always a generous prize for our challenge winner, and excellent odds of winning - but you can't win if you don't play :) There are no product restrictions for Playing in Paradise challenges - create what you are inspired to create. Our challenges always end on Thursdays at noon - for the anniversary challenge you have until November 8th. 

Don't forget to check out what the other gals have been up to!
Merlie - she's got an injured shoulder & has to sit out this week, but leave her some love!

See you over the weekend! Have a good one :)
xoxo,
Jessi


21 comments:

~amy~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!

There you go, rockin' the buttons again! love your card and have a fantastic day!

Annette Allen said...

Happy Anniversary...woohoo...

awesome card..

Notes by Nina said...

Happy Anniversary Jesse :). Love your card and all those fabulous buttons. Have a great weekend.

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Gorgeous card! The row of buttons looks great and those little heart buttons are so cute and sweet. I'm loving that DP too - how perfect that the leaves are shaped like hearts.

Hugs, Dawn

jimlynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And may you have many, many more!
Very pretty card - love all those buttons and the DP!
Lynn

Allison Rankin said...

Another pretty one! Great use of papers, buttons and embossed sentiment!

Nance said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful celebration together! Beautiful card! I'm definitely playing this time! Keep wanting to but so many challenges, so little time! LOL

Stay warm up there!

Nance

Debbie said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!! I hope today is a special day for you both!

Your card is beautiful!! You are really rocking the buttons lately!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Jess!! What a great photo! I love your button borders and the two heart buttons are perfectly placed. Great design!

Lindsey said...

A very happy anniversary! Beautiful card.

Lisa Arana said...

Happy Anniversary sweets! I sure hope you have a fabulous time celebrating. Love your sweet card too. Lots of hugs.

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the card with the embossing, line of buttons and two red hearts!

walchowDesign said...

Happy 16th Anniversary, Jessi! Hope you had a great celebration!

Pretty card and those buttons are lovely especially the pair of heart buttons!

Dana said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! And i love your card!! Esp the 2 hearts!!

Inkyfingers said...

I love the mix of papers and buttons on your lovely card. Happy Anniversary! Its mine on the 16th so I better get busy and make a card too.

Emily Leiphart said...

Happy Anniversary, Jessi! Woot!! Love the card!

Melissa Craig said...

So pretty Jessi! I like the card, too.

CarlaKH said...

awww what a cute couple! Lovely card too!

lostinpaper said...

Congrats on your anniversary! Loving the card too!

Emily Keaton said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and your hubby, Jessi!! Thanks for sharing your wedding photo--you guys look fabulous!! I look at our wedding photos and think we were just babies when we got married, too. Of course, I still don't think of myself much as an adult, either. Always wondering if I should be sitting at the kids' table!!

I love your colorful anniversary card. That BG paper is delightful!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness~ Look at you! Happy Anniversary!!!! You look fabulous!

Your anniversary card is so so pretty and I love all those BUTTONS!

I won't admit how long I have been married. I feel old!