Friday, November 9, 2012

Playing in Paradise #92 - Sketch Time!


Happy Friday! This week it's Allison's turn to host the Playing in Paradise challenge at Scrapbooker's Paradise, and of course that means a fabulous sketch:


Wait until you see all the awesomely different takes on this sketch - it's a wonderfully versatile one with all those elements! Since I'm in the midst of a Christmas card blitz, I kept on keeping on with that for my card:
Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny;
sentiment flag & ornament sticker from Bo Bunny;
Sizzix label dies;
red and green twine from Paper Smooches;
green rhinestones
Now, you've really got to check out how differently we all interpreted this sketch - it's far too fun! The linky for PPC #92 will be open until next Thursday, November 15. Leave my teamies some love too:

Don't forget - there's a link to my 'Moxie Fab Birthday' blog candy up there at the top right of the page. Click on Miss Maggie to go to the post :)
xoxo,
Jessi

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome christmas card! Love the "No Peeking"...

~Tammy~ said...

This is a great take on the sketch and like Amy, I love love love the No peeking...if only.....Hee Hee! Sigh more hours in the day to play! Am I still fedex after cake?

~Tammy~ said...

And that was to be fedexing

Annette Allen said...

hehe no peeking..that is what my husband is always telling me. I can't stand waiting..your card is super cute..

Dawn said...

Such a cute card - I love what you've done with the sketch.

Hugs, Dawn

Nance said...

Gorgeous!

walchowDesign said...

Fun card and love the sentiment!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! LOVE your design!
Have a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin

Lindsey said...

Awesome card! And look at you, working on Christmas cards relatively early. ;)

lostinpaper said...

Great take on the sketch! LOVE those papers!

Debbie said...

When I first saw the sketch, i really thought LO but since I'm into cards at the moment, wondered how it would work. Now I know! You sure did a great job on this sketch!! Fun DPs!!

fairyrocks said...

Sweet card, the no peeking are my favorite, they just bring back all the anticipation of giving and watching the kids open Christmas morning. Despite the fact that right up until the week before I had them convinced they were too Naughty LOL

jimlynn said...

Great sketch and a wonderful card!!! Perfect for the holidays!
Lynn

Unknown said...

AWESOME take on the sketch! I love the sentiment on the bottom left...perfect place for it :)

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun...great take on the scary sketch of mine! Ha!

Notes by Nina said...

This is fantastic Jessi, I love the sentiment. You made this card look so easy.