Sunday, February 24, 2013

CCC Tic-Tac-Toe!

Don't mind if I do - the 'funnest' part of playing crafty tic-tac-toe is deciding which way to go! Here's the current challenge from Crafty Creations Challenges, a tic-tac-toe board:
 
And like I said, the hardest part is deciding which row to play. I finally ended up with the centre row down, orange-pearls-distress. Orange popped onto a lot of my cards over the weekend :)



Supplies: papers from MME 'Honey Cake' (from Tammy!); rub-on from EAD Designs; Timeless Twine; Tonic edge distresser; pearls from dollarama

Here's a closer shot of the distressing on the edges of the floral panel:

Again with the thank-you cards - you can never have too many!
The linky at CCC is open until Tuesday night!
xoxo,
Jessi


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...love that shade of orange...EAD goodness...that's awesome:)

fairyrocks said...

B~I~N~G~O
:-)

jimlynn said...

So pretty and love the big pearls!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful orange card and love the pp flowers with polka dots and the row of pearls!!

lostinpaper said...

Love the elegance of the line of pearls and I agree I just used 4 thank you cards and now they are on my 'to do' list (with sympathy, baby, wedding) lol.

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I knew you would do pretty things with that paper! Wow girl! So So pretty! I love love the row of pearls and the peach baker's twine! I heart this! Oh and how can I forget the distressed edges! Yikes! Swooning!

Lindsey said...

Hey, I have that paper pad! Haven't used it this effectively, though. Looks fabulous with the pearls and the twine.

Emily Keaton said...

So elegant, my friend!

Unknown said...

omg i love that orangey-coral..and the grey dots...fabulous! gorgeous design Jess

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! The pearls are the perfect touch for that paper.