Saturday, February 2, 2013

TMS #183, redux

Happy Saturday! My images arrived yesterday, so I'm popping in with another card for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch #103.  How sweet is this little owlie? And you know I'm a sucker for a punny sentiment :) Thank you so much, Laura, for sending on this adorable Lil' Inker birdie!

Supplies: Lil' Inker Designs Birthday Owl; orange paper from stash; watercoloured with Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn; standard small Oval Nesties

This time I worked with the sketch the way it was drawn:


There's still a couple days left to play - the linky for this sketch closes tomorrow evening! 

I haven't forgotten to tell you my big news - I'm just waiting for the post to go live so I can share too :) Squee!
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Unknown said...

this little guy is adorable and your coloring of him is fab!

~amy~ said...

awwww...he's adorable!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie...

lostinpaper said...

How sweet! I've not seen this little owl before, isn't he just the most adorable little fella!

Lindsey said...

He _is_ cute! Love the way you've coloured him, too.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!!
So glad you joined us at TMS!! :)
Gotta love Canada Post! :/

Grandma Bonnie said...

Nice, Jessi..it's so sweet...or should is say, "tweet". You pulled double duty! And i love both of your cards!

Theresa said...

Well this is just too cute! I love this image. Is that paper orange? I love it!

walchowDesign said...

Such an adorable card!

Jen W. said...

Cuteness! Can't go wrong with the punny sentiment...

Laura Pryor said...

I'm so glad you like this image! Thanks so much for sharing your project on Facebook! And thank you for the nice comment!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs