Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Annette's Birthday Month!

Happy birthday, Annette! I know a lot of you already know Annette by her fun creations, but if you don't....hie thee over to her blog & check it out. Girl's got a way with twine, I tell you. AND, April happens to be Annette's birthday month, and her anniversary month, and she's celebrating with a linkup :) Head over to her blog to see all the details! 

As soon as I read about her challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I have this fabulous image from Mo Manning, and my sister gave me the sentiment. It just had to make it onto a card:

Supplies: digi image from Mo Manning; computer-generated sentiment; papers from MME; Basic Grey buttons; Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers; pink gems; clear Sakura glaze pen (glasses); classic small oval Nesties



This was a really fun image to colour - loving those new markers :)
You have 5 more days to play along with Annette's challenge - hope to see you there!
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Annette Allen said...

OK you are too funny... is this how you see me at home.. hehe.. totally cracks me up.. Let's get something straight.. I do not wear my PJ's all day.. just half the day.. hehe..

This is so awesome I love love love it.. Thank you so much for linking up and for the smile..

jimlynn said...

What a cute, cute image!!! Love that sentiment too. Fantastic and wonderful card! Login' those buttons on here!
Lynn

Emily Keaton said...

Jessi, this is fantastic! Perfect birthday card for the FB_obsessed. :) Love how colorful this is!

Mary J said...

Such a great card, Jessi! I love those papers with her too!

lostinpaper said...

Your colouring is wonderful Jessi, this really is a wonderful card!

~amy~ said...

How super fun!!! That sentiment is fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is awesome Jessi! I love your coloring yet again and the sentiment is hilarious :)

JJ Bolton said...

Love the card! And that sentiment is right on!

walchowDesign said...

This is so cute, Jessi! Great coloring and love her sexy legs!

Jenny said...

Haha that's just such a great sentiment Jessi..... A hip and cute, a decade ago and people would have been scratching there head at this one!!!
Jenny x

Lisa Arana said...

oh my, this could make anyone snort out loud! fabulous card and coloring.

Lindsey said...

This card is hilarious, Jessi -- what an awesome sentiment!

Debbie said...

Haha!! I need that sentiment!! Too funny!
I love my Spectrum Noir markers!!