Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jingle belles are BLINGing

*whew* almost missed a challenge! That was close. With Riley being sick I am just barely keeping up with the occasions I need on hand right now, and Christmas got pushed to the back burner. But, this blingy challenge has my name all over it, so I got to work at the last minute:

Supplies: recycled Christmas card; classic small circle Nesties; rhinestone strips from Dollarama



Supplies: papers from Kaisercraft; snowman rub-on from Royal Langnickel; sentiment rub-on from EAD Designs; Tattered Angels Pearl glimmer mist; rhinestones from Dollarama


This whole card is one big SPARKLE! 
So. if you happen to have some spare crafty time in the next 14 hours or so, go link up at jingle belles! 
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

Bling and sparkle....what more can you ask for!!! LOVE both of these. Great cards.
Lynn

Annette Allen said...

look at all that bling.. i love it..

walchowDesign said...

Pretty bling bling card! Hope Riley will feeel better soon!

fairyrocks said...

Jessi....these are so pretty...but, I have to say, not funny to me as we had over a foot of snow last week...Bah Humbug....I want flowers, birds and sunshine...just saying....

Unknown said...

so sweet! i love the rhinestone frame and the sparkly and shimmery snowman...he's fancy!

Lisa Arana said...

Cute, cute, cute! I sure hope Riley feels better soon.

Greta said...

Love these, Jessi! Perfect use of bling & shimmer!

Lindsey said...

You, miss a challenge? That would be so wrong. ;) Glad you made it in with these cute Christmas ones! You will be so set come December...

lostinpaper said...

Christmas... bah humbug, I'm all about the last minute rush lol. No, actually I am really jealous that you are soooo organized.

JJ Bolton said...

Oh man Jessi! That Santa card is the BEST! I love that you totally went for it with the bling:)

Hope Riley is feeling better!

Lisa said...

two wonderful blingy cards - you did my prompt proud! I especially love the second one. pretty! Thanks so much for joining in on my prompt over at Jingle Belles :-) !!