Monday, April 22, 2013

Use a cameo? YIKES!

At little red wagon, the challenge this week is to use a cameo. I know that *I* have hoarded them - I bought this little package of 9 oh, a year & a half ago? The last two have been even on my desk trying to be used, and I just couldn't do it. AND THEN Barb made THIS CARD, and I thought to myself, 'if Barb can use THAT cameo, surely I can use my itty bitty ones.'

One of them, at least.

Supplies: papers from Basic Grey (flower fussy-cut from 12x12); brads from Basic Grey; AC Thickers; girls paperie cameo; Corner Chomper


I'm pretty stoked to have used a bunch of brads too! If not the last cameo...
xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Jessi, your cameo card is lovely! Glad that you took it out!

jimlynn said...

Just fabulous and I love that trendy color! So pretty.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous colour! Absolutely beautiful, Jessi. Good for you for hoarding just a little less. ;)

Marie said...

Wow Jessie! Amazing use of that cameo and that flower. Now if you can use that flower as beautifully as you did....I can CASE that with a HA flower stamp that I HAD to have but never used.

Dawn said...

So pretty, love the beautiful cameo and lovely colours and papers.

Hugs, Dawn

fairyrocks said...

Such a pretty little tid bit. Good on you for using it.

Annette Allen said...

wow a year and a half ago... girl you are worse then me.. hehe... this card is gorgeous...

Greta said...

This is so gorgeous! I know what you mean about hard to use some embellishments, but this was worth it!

Jenny said...

Well I probably would have freaked at that challenge and went out to buy an expensive cutting machine!!!
Pretty card and score one for using brads...sweet cameo too :0)
jenny x

Unknown said...

awesome!!! i love that big bold bloom!!!

Unknown said...

...and the genius way you incorporated the cameo ;)

Leslie Hanna said...

At first I thought by "cameo" you meant the SU color Cameo Coral, but no, you meant a real cameo blingy thing. Ya know what? I DON'T HAVE ANY! This could be a first. *walks away, stunned*

Oh, and I love the color of your card. :) And the flower. And the brads.

Lisa Arana said...

i love how you placed the cameo in the "o" of mom. so pretty and the coral is the perfect shade.

lostinpaper said...

Monochromatic magic, this is one of my fave colours at the moment. Have you seen the new HA pale tomato colour? It rocks!