Saturday, May 25, 2013

Drunken Stampers #129 - The Hangover!

Yep, it may not be 'high theaytre' but I laughed my rear off at this movie and its sequel. And I bet I'll laugh at the third one too - there is a 12 year old boy in my heart, I just know it. This week at Drunken Stampers we want you to create a project based on the movie "The Hangover:"

I was thinking about a tiger. Or a monkey (from the sequel). Or a mattress on the roof, although what exactly THAT card would be for? Not sure. In the end I decided to go with a nice lovely wedding which is exactly what that poor bride wanted:



Supplies: Annabelle Stamps script stamp; Pumice Stone distress ink; Hero Arts wedding cake stamp; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; 'dew drops' from Dollarama; classic small oval Nesties


Our linky will be open until next Friday night, May 31st. Check out what the rest of the Midnight Margaritas made:



xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Chris Dring said...

Vegas wedding anyone? LOL! Jessi, I love your card! What really makes that gorgeous image pop are the dew drops you framed around it! Gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful wedding card! I like how you chose a wedding cake that's just a little bit wonky -- a subtle allusion to the movie? ;)

jimlynn said...

Very elegant and pretty wedding card! Gorgeous!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Great wedding card, Jessi! Love all the dew drops around the 3-tier cake!

Dana said...

Gorgeous wedding card!! I love the drops around the cake! I've seen the 1st but not the second and now there is a third!! Yikes!

Donna said...

Love it! Beautiful and elegant...and the drops around the cake are FAB!!
Spectacular!!

Jen W. said...

Never seen those movies... Mattress on the roof huh? Saw that once at summer camp. One summer was all about moving people's beds to weird places - the roof, the horse barn, the raft in the middle of the lake! LOL!

I like that script stamp and those dew drops are yummy!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Super pretty! Love the background paper with the handwriting and the gorgeous frame for the image! Very well done!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous!