Friday, September 27, 2013

Kraft Journal Autumn Colours

When I saw the colour inspiration photo for this week's Kraft Journal challenge, I thought right away of one of my multicolour ink pads. Perfect match!


Supplies: kraft card stock; stamps from Jane's Doodles; Pumpkin Patch Kaleidacolor ink pad; Labels 4 Nesties; Prima paper leaves; brown rhinestones from Dollarama.

To be honest this isn't my favourite card I've ever made - my 'random' stamping didn't turn out quite how I wanted - but I do like how the inks blended & made the leaves look. 

Here's the photo:

Most of this week I've been working ahead on design team cards, but as usual I have some good stuff saved up for the weekend - including a really awesome pat-myself-on-the-back card for tomorrow's Drunken Stampers Challenge!
xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm never happy with my "random" stamping -- but yours looks great! Has a nice bit of swirly feel to it. (If that makes any sense...) Lovely way to use the colours!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol L said...

The leaves look so realistic and they're colored perfectly for fall! You've captured the season perfectly with this great card! And thanks for the FB shout-out too! I'm sorry I don't use FB anymore, but I appreciate your kindness :) Thanks & hugs!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card.. love how you added the leaves..

Donna said...

Ahhhhhhh you're random stamping is awesome!! It looks fab!!

~Tammy~ said...

The random of the leaves look like that in the picture! So pretty! Love the sentiment! So happy you shared with us at The Kraft Journal!

jimlynn said...

I can't see why it's not a favorite - it's fantastic! Love the multi colored stamping too.
Lynn

Barbara Godden said...

I think it's gorgeous. fabulous job, Autumn coloures are so hard for me to work with but you don't seem to have any trouble with them.

Stacy said...

I really like this card!! I love the solid leaves and the trio of leaves beneath the sentiment.

Cheryl said...

This is such a pretty autumn card. The multicolored leaves turned out beautiful, and I love the three leaves behind the sentiment.