Sunday, January 26, 2014

Furry Friends

Andrea's current challenge is Furry Friends, in honour of her crafting buddy. I had first intended to make something soft & fuzzy, and then the same silly that had a hold of me for yesterday's skull card came to play.


Supplies: cork patterned paper from Fancy Pants; alphabet paper from Studio Calico; cork from Karen Foster; stamps from Cosmo Cricket; Brushed Corduroy distress ink; Wonky Rectangles, Labels 5, classic small oval Nesties; 1.5" circle punch

I love this sentiment!
xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

Stacy said...

Awww, that is so funny! Very cute card ~ love the googly eyes!

Andrea W said...

I love this sentiment and the cute googly eyed squirrel. Thanks for playing along in my Furry Friends challenge. ~Andrea

jimlynn said...

LOVE this!!! The little guy is so cute and especially with those eyes. Love that sentiment too! Too precious.
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Fun card and love the sentiment, Jessi!

Joni Andaya said...

So cute Jessi!

Lindsey said...

Love the corky, sassy goodness! :)

Greta said...

Fun card with the cork!

Dana said...

Oh my gosh! That sentiment is sooo funny! I love the little squirrel!!!

lostinpaper said...

That cute little fella reminds me of the sloth from Ice Age, it's fabulous Jessi!

Barbara Godden said...

Supe cute card, fab. sentiment, I think I know who the inspiration for this one is lol.

Darnell said...

Oh, Jessi, I love it! I know it won't be as much of a surprise now when I get it in the mail, but that's okay. It was so sweet of you to make a card JUST for me!! I love your nuts, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Peanut said...

How can I not smile at that card! And the sentiment just cracks me up! I have to say, Jessi....it's sooooo cute! LOVE it!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Jen W. said...

Ha! The sentiment is funny enough but the goggly eyes just take it to the next level. I love it! (And anyone who isn't slightly nuts is not worth being friends with…)

Donna said...

Squirrel, nuts...the possibilities are endless :)
Loving the cork!

Dawn said...

LOL - I am really loving these puns - thanks for the giggles. Love this card!