Saturday, February 1, 2014

Inspired by Jen!

Didja see Jen's card for the CASology prompt this week? What an awesome way to use that flower! While fiddling around with the sketch for The Kraft Journal, and again incorporating purple, I kept thinking about that bloom & how perfect it would be. So I stoled it. (mwahaha)


Supplies: kraft card stock; patterned papers from Memory Box; Dusty Concord distress ink; stamps from PTI; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; purple rhinestones from Dollarama


After adding the rhinestones I felt the card needed a smidge more sparkle, so I doodled around the flower & over the word 'thanks'.

Here's the sketch from The Kraft Journal:


Be right back with MORE PURPLE!
xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Very interesting sketch, and a great job with it, love all the glitter and the purple rhinestones too.

Dana said...

I love the mix of pattern papers!! The added sparkle is genius!!

jimlynn said...

Great mix of paper and love the shine on this! Well done!
Lynn

Lindsey said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. Love how the sparkly tracing gives so much dimension.

Chris Dring said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! That is all.

Greta said...

So lovely! Wonderful to outline the flower with sparkle!

lostinpaper said...

great use of those design papers! Oh, I so need some time to craft, I'm missing it... thanks for the inspiration!