Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #261 - Yours or Mine Papercrafts!

Good morning! We have a great simple sketch for you this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches - and for once, instead of going simple, I went a bit fancy :) Our sponsor this week is Yours or Mine Papercrafts, and they have all variety of fun stuff for you to check out!



Supplies: Sew Easy tool from CHRIS!; Studio Calico veneer butterfly; Doodlebug 'thank you' stickers; unknown papers



I was just going to stitch the banner piece, and then I remembered the Sew Easy - this was actually the first card I'd made in my recent ALL SEW EASY ALL THE TIME crafty time. With the dark pattern, I found it much easier to run the Sew Easy on the back side so I could see what I was doing :)

Here's the sketch:


This sketch is open until next Sunday, August 10th - make sure you hop over to the TMS blog to see the official design team announcement! I'm so excited to be working with Nina again - we were on the Scrapbooker's Paradise team together - and you'll LOVE her creations!

Bonnie (off for August)
Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhh that is so pretty! The colours in the DP work so well together and I love the wee butterfly!!
Gorgeous!

Jenée said...

Perfection. So like the colour palette and the stitching is "da bomb." This is one great card, girlie!

jimlynn said...

Oh my goodness!! SO LOVELY! The colors of this and that wonderful background paper are outstanding. I love, love, LOVE the sketch too!
Lynn

Carol L said...

That stitching is awesome and looks fantastic on this pretty card! I love the dsp colors and the simplicity of the plain butterfly! WD!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Jessi, I love the stitching with this pretty paper.

Greta said...

What a beauty, Jessi! I haven't used my Sew Easy in a long time, but you've inspired me! Thanks for the tip, too!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Love the double florals with the white butterfly.

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous card, great take on the sketch

Debbie said...

I love all you fanciness! Pretty DPs and the simple butterfly gives an elegant touch! Cool stitching!

Kris B said...

Lovely card Jessi! The stitching looks fabulous! Beautiful papers!

Melissa Craig said...

Fabulous card! I love the stitching. I don't know what a Sew Easy is, but it looks great. I love the contrast with the papers, too. Lovely butterfly.