Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Curtain Call: Jelly Bean!

Squeaking in at the last minute for the current Curtain Call challenge, Jelly Bean.  I am really going to have to start writing down dates with my list of challenges (I missed Fusion again, dangnabbit!)



Supplies: Bunny stamp from The Alley Way Stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; woodgrain paper from MME; buttons from PTI


I stamped the bunny three times so I could pop up the head/ears and paw. She's sitting in a field of buttons :) I was inspired by the woodgrain in the image, the bright blue mug, and the pastel colours of the eggs!



xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Soooo cute to have him happily sitting on all those buttons (can't believe you stitched them too)!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Oh this is so cute that bunny is adorable you have lots of patience to sew those buttons.

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. i love how you added the buttons..

Barbara Godden said...

Adorable, love the buttons and how you popped parts of the bunny up, again I need your help with some of these challenges I can only enter them when I know about them sooner lol.

Lindsey said...

Very cute! Love the dimension of the bunny. And at least you list challenges you want to enter! I see them, think ooh I should enter that, then... squirrel! :P

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo cute!!

fairyrocks said...

You are the jelly bean button queen. I was just organizing and separating the button stash the other day LOL. I have an entire pinterest board devoted to the buttons. I call it Magpie Eye. Keep smiling and creating Ms Jessi!!

walchowDesign said...

OMG! This is a winner to me - sooooo adorable!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I adore this bunny! ;) He's so sweet sitting on the buttons!!

Greta said...

Oh so cute & clever--love this, Jessi!

Michelle said...

Adorable!!!

Dana said...

This is soooo cute!! I love that little bunny and sitting on all those buttons!!! Adorable!! I use a calender app on my ipad to keep track of challenges and dt stuff. You can several calenders all in one app, and view everything all in one challenge if you need, so i have a calender just for card stuff, one for my school stuff and a personal one! Helps me when i sit to down to create i can see what challenges are coming up! Just an idea for you!! :D