Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #290 - DRS Designs!

Happy Tuesday! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have a terrific sketch from Jenee, and DRS Designs is our sponsor. They've generously provided the design team with our choice of images, and with winter still giving us the stinkeye here in Nova Scotia I couldn't resist something silly and summery!


Supplies: Hula Pig and Don't Sweat the Petty Things sentiment from DRS Designs; papers from Kaisercraft; Spectrum Noir markers; Timeless Twine; classic small circle Nesties; googly eyes

That pig's face! Love it!

Here's Jenee's sketch:



This challenge is open until next Sunday, March March 8th- hop on over & see what the design team has created for you! 

Kris 
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Haha! This is soooo fun and cute! Though I did cringe at the thought of petting a sweaty thing. :P

jimlynn said...

LOL!!! TOO cute and fun! Love that little piggy.
Lynn

Dotty Jo said...

So funny, loving your sense of humour! Jo x

Notes by Nina said...

This is just perfect and so cute. I love the sentiment and that fun image.

lostinpaper said...

Oh hilarious Jessi, I can almost hear the music!

lostinpaper said...

Oh hilarious Jessi, I can almost hear the music!

Jenée said...

Your card is wonderfully fun. I like your googly eyes on your pig (smile). Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with my sketch. This was my first, so I've been very excited to see what everyone did with it.

Carol L said...

OMG, that twine around the pig's belly is hilarious! This is one ridiculously funny card! Love it!!

Lindsey said...

I ADORE that sentiment! How can it be I haven't seen you use that sentiment before? At least once a week? This entire card is hilarious. And marvellous.
(And... I played! And it's only Tuesday!)

walchowDesign said...

Funny sentiment and cute piggy, Jessi! Love it!

Dana said...

Hilarious!! I love it!! And so cute and summery!! I'm ready for it!!

Kris B said...

Such a fun card Jessi! You have a knack for always adding those special little touches, love the googly eyes and the twine around the grass skirt!

Greta said...

Great sketch & such a fun card!