Sunday, March 22, 2015

Waiting...

...so hard. I'm terrible at waiting to give people presents - the whole month of December I am just about bursting with BUT I WANT YOU TO OPEN IT NOWwwwwww! That's the look on this little girl's face waiting to see what's inside the box:


Supplies: Pure Innocence stamp from MFT; papers from American Crafts; Doodlebug doily; Spectrum Noir markers; green Wink of Stella pen; Corner Chomper

I tore some card stock to make "snow" underneath the present as the image looked more like grass to me :)



xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love your stamped image from MFT. Adorable card, from the pattern paper, to the stamped design to the sentiment. Nice!

Lindsey said...

Eek! This is so cute! So it would kill you that I have yet to exchange Christmas gifts with my niece and her family? :D

lostinpaper said...

I love the surprise of Chrissy presents and would never peek, but I certainly know some people who do lol. She does look unhappy though, even with that cute pout.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What do you mean 'no peeking'??!!! You're no fun! This card is so precious. She does not look pleased at the wait.

Greta said...

Super cute, Jessi!

Dana said...

Sweet card!! Love the image, she does have the greatest expression! Your color is fab!! Love the design layout too!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! She's absolutely adorable!! Fun Christmas card! :)