Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - J is for...


Just kidding! The Snarky Sisters want to see your funny cards this time around. Here's mine, and then I'll show you my inspiration.


Supplies: unknown flower stamp and stencil; Crushed Olive, Pumice Stone, and Tattered Rose distress inks; paper & enamel dots from MME; Versamark & clear EP; Tonic edge distresser; AC Thickers

You might already know this, but I'm often sarcastic. (Sorry, should have warned you to put down your coffee). One of my friends likes to send me this picture whenever I say something particularly obnoxious:


Now doesn't that just beg to be made into a card?

You know you want to get your funny on with us - 


You've got until Friday, April 17 to join in with us! 

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designers MICHELLE and JANE some love for their projects! 

Before I forget, this is also perfect for the current Naughty or Nice challenge - In Bloom. 

xoxo,
Jessi


20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So funny! Another excellent card, Jessi, Jo x

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it. I say that all the time.

Donna said...

He he he he this is AWESOME...can I order 100 of these to send to random people?? LOL
Ratts I now wish I had made a BITE ME card to go with your BLOW ME card...hmmmmmm maybe today's craft project LOL

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! I thought, what a beautiful card and then read the comment!! Good thing I didn't have a mouth full of coffee!! ;)

jimlynn said...

LOL! So fun and PRETTY!
Lynn

Michelle N. said...

Perfect! Funny stuff you came up with!

CG said...

Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Naughty Or Nice! Hope I get the chance to make the card I've got in my head for the 'Just Kidding' week, Jo x

walchowDesign said...

You always come up with the greatest funniest card, Jessi! This is with no exception - your card "blow" me away!

Karen Schroeder said...

The inspiration makes your card even funnier! I love it!

lostinpaper said...

Laughed out LOUD!

Becca Cruger said...

Classic Jessi card! :D Love the grungy edges. You always have the very best inspiration images to draw from.

Barbara Godden said...

I was lucky I didn't need a warning I knew it was coming. Awesome Jessi card LOVE it.

SiskiyouSue said...

Perfectly snarky! I love it!!!

Lindsey said...

Sarcastic? No, really? I adore this card, Jessi! So sweet-looking, and yet... not. :)

Lindsey said...

P.S. Glad you added it to this month's Naughty or Nice challenge!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

You've done this perfectly! Fantastic card :)

Dana said...

Get out!!! Thais is hilarious!! Love it!!

Greta said...

Funny but beautiful! Love your choice of colors & stencils, Jessi!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is brilliant! I love it and am so glad you shared this with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges. Thanks for the laughs :)

BTW, I'm your newest follower and would love it if you stopped by my blog and followed me too.
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com