Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #305

Good morning! I'm excited to be this week's sketcher at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and I hope you are inspired to play along. Melissa is sponsoring with a gift certificate to Ellen Hutson, so you definitely want to have a chance  to win that!

I rotated the sketch to make my simple Father's Day card:


Supplies: so many unknown! stamp set & tag die?; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Festive Berries distress ink

You'll see when you visit the DT blog that this is a great sketch for simple or fancy :)




This challenge will be open until next Sunday, June 21 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made! 

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Ooooo! Who would have thought you could get away with putting a bow on a guy card?! This is why you're a crafty genius.

Andrea W said...

Very cool card! It has a dramatic feel to it.

Lindsey said...

I do like that you took your very own sketch and rotated it. :D What a fun and classy Father's Day card!

Jenée said...

Cute, cute card. It made me smile. Your interpretation of the sketch and the adorable image are just perfect.

Dana said...

Fantastic card!! Love your take on the sketch!! So perfect for dad!!

walchowDesign said...

Like your take on the sketch! Fun image with the perfect finishing of the button and twine, Jessi!

Melissa Craig said...

Really great Father's Day card! I love the elements, I'm sure someone will know them - I do like all the layers to the tag.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous and fun, I love your take on this sketch.

Greta said...

Love Festive Berries & love this creative Father's Day card! Wonderfully crafted, Jessi!