Saturday, November 28, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - N is for...

....eeeeeeeek it's here!!!


Now of course the Sisterhood knows naughty is in the eye of the beholder - and we've got a whole range of uh oh, don't send that to Granny :) Mine has a rude word (shocker!)

***********Profanity Warning!!!*************




Supplies: image from Tiddly Inks; papers from Lily Bee designs; Spectrum Noir markers; Dress it Up light charms; Lil Inkers stitched dies; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic



Naughty Christmas cards are some of my very favourites to make, because they are just so unexpected - especially when you pair a cute or pretty image with the rude :) 


Go see what the Sistahs made, and then get on with your bad self!


Don't forget to leave some love for this week's guest designer, EVIL EDNA!


xoxo,
Jessi





9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute image, love the glitter and the glaze. super cute light bulb embellishments. Great job with the challenge.

ike said...

Bwaahahahaha - AWESOME !!!! This just really made me chortle and I know just the friend I could send one of these too :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chris Dring said...

LOVE your card, EDMT!! That sentiment paired with that cutie pie girl? Brilliant!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Made me laugh very, very loudly! Jo x

Donna said...

Adore!! This is super awesome! Love the image, the tangled lights and of course the snarky sentiment!!

Michelle N. said...

I almost channeled beer through my nose-loved this!

Dana said...

Ha Ha!! I love sentiment!! And the image is cute and fun!!

Lindsey said...

Where does one get those light charms? They are so cute! Of course, I can't even remember to use my jingle bells. :P
Anyhow... this is so much fun! Love the image and how you've coloured her.

Jane Willis said...

Brilliant! That image could be in danger of getting a bit cutesy, the sentiment rescued it brilliantly
Jane