Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #328 - Sami Stamps!

Good morning! I know it's been awfully quiet here - every week I keep thinking "I'll definitely catch up!" but so far....notsomuch. I'm optimistic about January though, folks!

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have the fabulous Sami Stamps back as our sponsor - and Sami generously provided us with her sweet images to play with!


Supplies: Frosty Stars from Sami Stamps; papers from MME; Spectrum Noir markers; Dress it Up buttons; Diamond stickles and Liquid Pearls

Debbie's sketch is perfect for using those strips of paper left over when you're using 6" pads - it took me longer to decide on the papers than to do anything else!



This challenge will be open until next Sunday, November 29 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made! 


xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

Jenee Todd said...

Cute, cute, cute. You did a great job with the image -- I like the added shimmer on the one side! Super card.

lostinpaper said...

So darn cute!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous fun snowman with his shimmer, love it! Have a great week.

Lindsey said...

Oh look! Another partial paper pad we have in common... ;) Hmm, this works great as a way to use some patterned paper, thanks for the great inspiration!

Debbie said...

So cute! I love the snowman and his shiny-ness!

Melissa Craig said...

You certainly know how to capture my heart - I love this card!