Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #340 - Digital Delights by Louby Loo!

Good morning! I'm the sketcher at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, and I hope you'll enjoy the option to get frilly and fussy or keep it CAS :) Digital Delights by Louby Loo is our sponsor, and you're going to love the adorable little girl illustration I've used:



Supplies: Fairy Flower Power Daisy digi from Digital Delights by Louby Loo;  Spectrum Noir & Sharpie markers; Picked Raspberry distress ink; sentiment from STAMPlorations; Wink of Stella clear glitter pen; Diamond Stickles; paper from AC


I printed 2 copies of the digi so that I could pop up the big bloom on her hat, and coated her wings with Wink of Stella for some shimmer. Perfect for a little girl's birthday!

Here's the sketch:


And here's the card it was based on, since I didn't blog it:


Supplies: Penny Black sticker; Reverse Confetti sentiment; Peeled Paint distress ink; Versamark & clear EP; square eyelet Nesties; embroidery supplies


This challenge will be open until next Sunday, February 28 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made! 



xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Since I like to play your sketch week on TMS I hope to get to this one later (if I can find time between appointments) great card!!! great sketch!!

lostinpaper said...

Totally love that daisy bra, isn't she the cutest!

Jenée said...

Great sketch, and both of your cards are wonderful. The Digital Delights image is so cute, and I like how you added dimension on the flower in her hair. A-one, girl!

Lindsey said...

She is adorable, especially the way you've coloured her, Jessi! Great choice to pop up that big flower.

Patti said...

This is so cute Jesse, I love both of your cards they're so different but both wonderful!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Both cards are fabulous, as your sketch is perfect. :)

Debbie said...

These are both wonderful!! I love the sentiment on vellum on your inspiration card!

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! Both of these cards are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Jessi,
Such a bright, sunny and fun card....I LOVE bling and the wings are WOW!!

Melissa Craig said...

I knew you'd do something groovy with this far-out chick. Your birthday card is adorable!! And I do love the card the sketch was based on.

Kris B said...

Two fantastic cards! What a fun flower power girl and the added sparkle is a great touch! Love the floral image on the second!